I don't have my books handy but since no one else is stepping up, 795.08 should be the only dx and there shouldn't be a need for a modifier for a single test on its own DOS. Insurers may differ but this code set should adequately describe the service being performed without any need for additional information. It isn't necessarily a screening anymore if the initial test didn't yield a determinative interpretation. Nor is it technically a repeat test if the initial didn't yield a determinative interp. It stands alone and is ordered because of 795.08 which should be covered because it is self-explanatory.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join