I'm confused about the proper coding for a medicare patient who had a (vaginal) pap smear who is s/p TAH/BSO due to uterine cancer. I have the medicare guideline sheet. Do I just use the V15.89 for HR? or V76.47, V88.01 and then list the hx of uterine CA V10.42? HELP!!