Most of the webinars and workshops that AAPC offer will tell you specifically what specialties the course applies. The past workshop, How to perform a chart audit, was good for any core cpc and the cpma. There was also one on surgery auditing. You DO have to get cpma specific ceu's, so definitely contact aapc if you need help finding courses. Hope this helps, and congratulations on passing your exam!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join