type your geographic location
I know TX has LCD on it...i pulled below from trailblazer http://www.trailblazerhealth.com/Too...inID=1&ID=2913
Tetanus (90703, 90714, 90718) – These injections are covered when given for an acute injury to a person who is incompletely immunized.
When a tetanus booster is given to a patient in the absence of an injury, the injection does not meet the coverage criteria for Medicare (even though it may be appropriate preventive treatment).
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join