you do not add a 76 to a second 96372. This is not a repeated sevice because as you have stated it is 2 different injections at 2 different sites so the second injection is distinct and separate so you need a 59 modifier. Now as far as BCBS and Aetna or any other payer is concerned it is a valid coe and you can bill for 2 injections on the same day, you need to lok at the reason for the rejection, is it due to the diagnosis? Can you provide the reason for the denial?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join