Salter Harris II is a type of fracture. You need to find out what part of the bone is fractured. Medial or lateral malleolus or Bimalleolar or Trimalleolar and choose your code from there. They start at 8240 - 8249.
As for the procedure code you need to choose which one best fits the part of the bone that is fractured. I would start at 27808 and go from there.
I wish I could help further but without the op report I can only sent you to certain sections.
I hope I was helpful.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join