You are absolutely correct. I work for a urology group, and sometimes the nurse WILL give an injection of gentamycin as prophylactic before a procedure, but it is clearly documented in the notes. Do you think they might be giving an ijection and are not documenting it? If not, they should NOT be billing 96372 & J1580 with 52000
Karen Cross, CPC, CPMA, CEMC, CUC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join