CCI edits consist of 2 types of edits the first being the one you are most familiar with,
Component of comprehensive
2 or more procedures where 1 or more of the listed procedures is consider to be a component of the more comprehensive procedure.
the other type of edit you may not be as familira with
2 procedures that are considered to be impossible or improbably to be performed on the same patient on the same day. Some combinations are modifiable and some are not. Just be sure to use the correct modifier.
I hope this is of assistance for you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join