76856 is for pelvic complete
76857 is for pelvic limited/follow-up
for the complete it has to mention all of the pelvic anatomy ie. for females, ovaries, uterus, bladder, etc.
if the limited pelvic U/S 76857 is For the bladder, then yes it has to be commented on. If it is for the Uterus alone or follow up ovarian cyst, etc. it does not have to be mentioned
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join