Could you think about this:
58662 peritoneal surface (eg,cul-de-sac/POD/ rectouterine pouch ) mass excision with modifier 22 for ovarian torsion release and ovarian cystectomy is included in the 58662.
Diagnosis codes: primary code: mass in the peritoneum goes for 625.8 (from Index) or more closer 568.89, it could be a cyst, granuloma, or endometrioma/pelvic endometriosis( so long as the physician did not document as pelvic endomerioma/ endometriosisorhydatid cysts like specifications). With other secondary diagnosis of ovarian cyst and torsion/ twisted Ovarian.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join