For outpatient infusion supplies, depending on a pump or no pump you may bill A4221 (pump/cath supplies for infusion) or A4223 (no pump/gravity drip) for infusion supplies. For infusion pump, E0781 with modifier RR is the code you are looking for. Most insurance do have an allowable for this code for a daily rental fee, so make sure you bill correct number of days. Good luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join