Coding is usually charged on a per chart basis. Billing is usually charged on a % of collections. Usually the coding is included in the % of billing contracts. These days ED billing contracts are in the 6-9% of collections range. Coding can really vary. I charged 2.25 per chart. But prices have been driven down by off shoring of coding. But domestic I think is still 2-3.00 per chart for physician coding. Maybe 3-5.00 gor facility. Way less if sent to India.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join