Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

2011 Cardiac Cath codes and new billing sheets

1. Wink new
    Exam Training Packages
    i really need a copy as well--i am new and having a very hard time in learning this.....please email to sbriceno@louisianaspine.org or fax to 318-6295432 attention shana

thanks so much

2. Default
    Would someone be kind enough to email me billing sheets for 2011 cardiac caths and interventions as well as peripheral vascular studies to my email at smwade1001@yahoo.com. I am currently working on these and could use some outside input. I'd also interested in seeing what other cardiology practices are using as these new codes for 2011 are giving me a run for my money!! Happy New Year to anyone and everyone who could help me out with this.

Sylvia
    Last edited by smw1001; 12-31-2010 at 09:36 PM.

3. Default
    Happy New Year All !!

I sent everyone in this thread that has asked for a crosswalk between 2010 and 2011 codes. The new codes Jim sent are great, it gives you all the new codes but doesn't actually give you the crosswalk between the two years. I purchased the "CPT changes, an insider's view" book and it has this great chart of which 2011 codes will replace which 2010 codes. Enjoy All !!

4. Default
    Armymomryan - It would be great if I could receive this. Please email to smwade1001@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Default Cath lab codes
    Quote Originally Posted by debbiep View Post
    I would be happy to have both if it isn't too much trouble. my email address is dpotts@dicksonmd.com

THanks
    Jim,
    I woiuld like to have a copy of the new Cath lab codes and interventional codes also. I am working on updating our billing sheets as well.

Thanks
    Janie Pias, CPC-P
    Red River Cardiology
    jfpias@bellsouth.net

6. Default Cardiology 2010/2011 crosswalk, please!
    Hi there,

May I please also have the 2010 to 2011 cardiology crosswalk...?

Thank you so much! My email is seychelle6@msn.com.

Linda Gillette, CPC

7. Default 2011 Cath Codes
    Would someone be kind enough to email me billing sheets for 2011 cardiac caths and interventions as well as peripheral vascular studies to my email at rebekkah@rocketmail.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmarlh View Post
    Would someone be kind enough to email me billing sheets for 2011 cardiac caths and interventions as well as peripheral vascular studies to my email at rebekkah@rocketmail.com.
    dittos

Default 2011 Cath Codes/CrossWalk/etc...
    Would someone please send me the 2011 caths/interventions billing sheets as well. I am still "tweaking" my new ones and would love to see examples of others! Thank you!!!

shonna.slater@neabaptistclinic.com
    Last edited by sslater; 01-04-2011 at 09:55 AM. Reason: no subject

Wink
    Could someone, please, forward those sheets to me? My email is ana.benitez@MIMA.com

Thank you