Please have a glimpse to see whether this could help you:
A diaphragm is a device that acts as a mechanical barrier between the vagina an d the cervical canal.
57170 Diaphragm or cervical cap fitting with instructions
Icd 9- CM V25.49. or V25.09, or V25.02 or V24.2 which ever meets your case under discussion.
HCPCS Level @ A4266 for Diaphragm for contraceptive use; A4261 for Cervical Cap for contraceptive use
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join