first the J2001 is for IV LIDOCAINE not for any other route. This is why it is not reimbursed. There is no way to obtain reimbursement for lidocaine when given or mixed wioth other drugs as a means of comfort. The issue with J0702 is something different. What is the denial reason? Did you use an NDC number is it in the appropriate place on the claim does it have the correct number of digits?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join