to report 57200, ther should be an injury, recent injury, or any injury following a surgery.
there is no such description in your case.
I would very well consider 57260 , (which is closer to) combined anteroposterior colporrhaphy- the surgical procedures involved are meriting and closer to that(with band of tissues of the four quadrants comprising anterior an dposterior vaginal tissues and the revision or repair of them. No other suitable code is avaialble as far I know. Check with your Surgeon and if they amount to more wrok and time conception try to give Modifier 22
If (s) he feels it is overdoing, then go for appending to it -52.
nothing works out, go for13xxx or as a final and "our no other choice but 58999!
But I sincerely believe code 57260 could work out. an dofcourse with your documentation and diagnosis cod efor scar revision or /release or repair
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join