I find this is what we could get for the lap procedure for Peterson Hernia,- unlisted code 49659.
553.8 hernia of other specified sites.
This is a rare hernia that too when the open surgical procedures are being replaced scopies and by pass surgeries.
After a lapse of many years, it is resurging now again especially after the Roux-en-Y gastric bypass (to treat morbid obesity.)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join