When they talk about GIRD - is this a shoulder impingement?
And the only thing I found on sick scapula is:
We use the acronym SICK to refer to the findings
one sees in this syndrome (Scapular malposition,
Inferior medial border prominence, Coracoid
pain and malposition, and dysKinesis of scapular
I don't know if any of this will be helpful but I hope so.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join