no it doesn't satisfy the 3 pertinent consult requirements...
the consulting progress note needs
1)referring MDs name (I am seeing said patient referred by Dr. blah blah because of/due to, etc.)
2)full visit (HPI, EXAM, MDM-with opinion)
3)response back to referring MD (CC: Dr. blah blah, I sent this consult back to Dr. blah blah, etc.)
I hope this helps
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join