DRG Recovery Auditor
Amenity Consulting, LLC - Columbia, SC 29212
Created on Oct 27, 2010
Amenity Consulting, LLC is recruiting for contract positions for to supplement Medicare and Medicaid Managed Care and Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) medical record audits. The auditor will demonstrate expertise on various payment methodologies utilized in the Medicaid, Medicare and managed care environments and apply this through application of regulatory guidance and plan policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will possess five or more years in auditing in the payer, program integrity and/or RAC environment utilizing the following methodologies:
RHIA, RHIT, CCS or CPC-H
In depth knowledge of CMS hospital based coding/billing regulations, AHA Coding Clinic guidance and Official ICD-9-CM Coding Guidelines
Excellent writing skills
Medicare and Medicaid policy expertise
Healthcare claims auditing experience
Ability to be productive in a results oriented, fast paced and dynamic environment
CFE or AHFI credential
RN, LPN or other clinical background (must also have coding credential)
Experience in coding and medical review training
Other pertinent credentials/certifications
These are telecommute positions from any US state.
Kristen K. Folding, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P
Amenity Consulting, LLC
7001 St. Andrews Road, #348
Columbia, SC 29212
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join