AAPC - Back to school

Thread: CPC-A looking for position in Ft. Myers, FL or surrounding area

Default CPC-A looking for position in Ft. Myers, FL or surrounding area

AAPC: Back to School
    Hello. I recently passed my certification exam and I'm excited to begin my career as a CPC-A! If you are in need of a dependable, hard-working team player, look no further. I have 15 years of medical experience. I just completed a 1000 hour coding course which has prepared me for all aspects of coding and billing. I am willing to take any position that is available in order to work my way to where I wish to be. If you are interested, please reply with your e-mail address and I will send you my resume without hesitation. I am available for hire immediately. I am interested in either a full-time, or part-time position in Fort Myers or any surrounding city.

Thank you.

Default Also in fort myers

I am also in Ft Myers, FL and am scheduled to take CPC very soon. I worked for a local newspaper for many years. Sales is really my bag but have recently graduated from Medical In/Outpatient Coding and Billing course. I believe in my self. Any other advice for me besides seeking employment in another state as I am vested here and won't be able to relocate. thanks

Similar Threads

1. CPC-A Seeking Coding Position in Fort Myers FL Area
    By klynncpc in forum Resume Postings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2015, 12:17 PM
  2. Charlotte NC / surrounding area - CPC relocating
    By bmanus in forum Resume Postings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:52 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 08:10 AM
  4. CPC-A seeking employment in Fort Myers Area