Same problem here. I live in Los Angeles in the middle of numerous large physicians groups and hospitals. I have 3 years medical billing and insurance follow-up experience and passed CPC exam August this year. I've applied to every job I can, but everyone wants coding experience. I'm now expanding my job search to billing positions with organizations that also do coding in the hope that I will be able to get coding experience and remove the A from CPC-A. Any suggestions are much appreciated.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join