Gestational diabetes is unique for pregnancy alone and for history part of it, it comes from personal history ALONE.
The most suitable (diagnosis) History code is V13.29 . even 13.7 I thought of but IT IS PERINATAL problems; I have a hesitance to include the prenatal problem which canbe for mothe ror fetus too. But the 'disorder' diagnosis seems to be more suitable for gestational diabetes, or 12.2 endocrine disorders personal history but this is not more specifically attributed to pregnancy condition.
My preference is for 13.29
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join