can someone help me to code a laryngoscopy CPT code 31575 when it takes place with an E/M 91212 for the technical component? for purposes of this question, the dr. brings his own technician and some equipment, but hospital/facility provides nurses, the space and majority of the equipment. Does the facility get a technical component for the E/M and the laryngoscopy? or just the technical component of one of the codes?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join