We are having quite a debate regarding how many units to bill for on 1 gm of Ceftriaxone. From everything I've found I think I am supposed to bill it as J0696 x4 units. The NDC # I am using falls under the j0696 on the NDC crosswalk. My Dr's office is saying this is wrong because they only used 1 vial of a 1 mg. dose. Which is correct and where can I find documentation to support the correct answer. This is stressing me out so thanks so much in advance for any answers!!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join