Dr. A is established with Medicare and other PPO's. Dr. B is beginning to see patients while Dr. A. is on premisis, but Dr. B. is not credentialed with the carriers yet. The applications are in process but as we all know...it takes FOREVER!!!
How can I bill Dr. B's patients under Dr. A's credentials while we're waiting for the approvals?
Does Dr. A always have to be present ON SITE when Dr. B sees patients?
Can Dr. A just review the records without being on premisis with Dr. B?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join