I have no clue about this CHA. I've seen the same website as you, but really nothing more than that.
I can, however, answer the question about credential ordering. The correct way is academic degrees/credentials fall first (MD, MA, etc) followed by general credentials (RHIA, RN, CPC, CCA etc), followed by more specific (e.g., CPC-H, CCS-P), followed by most specific (e.g., specialty credentials, compliance and the like).
Now, there are folks who disagree with that order--although it is pretty globally accepted. One of the most common "order errors" is based on the idea of placing them chronologically--which is not supported anywhere that I can find.
As with anything of this sort, you pay the money to maintain them, so to some extent I suppose the choice is yours.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join