Manual therapy - 97140 is made up of four different modalities that used to be billed separately. They are joint mobilizations, myofascial release and manual traction. I can never remember the fourth. This is all hands on treatment by the PT.
Therapeutic activities - 97110 is basically the patient exercising to increase strength and ROM.
I have never heard of a sensory deprivation tank. I'm sorry the only thing I can think of is maybe aquatic therapy?? 97113, however the description for it includes therapeutic exercise. Good luck with that one.
Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join