I took the exam in October of this year. I believe your experience will help you. I have coded in serveral speciality areas with the exception of E/M. The majority of my experience has been with Surgery, Radiology, and Medicine. I took a two day Seminar offered by NAMAS and was thankful I did. I had written notes in my CPT book from that class and several were what I needed on my exam. I have been CPC certified since 2000, CIRCC certified since 2003, CPC-Instructor since 2005, and now have my CPMA certification in 2010. I don't think I would have passed the test without the 2 day seminar. Best of Luck to you on your exam....
Donna CPC, CIRCC, CPMA, CPC-I
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join