If the doctor did not specify the actual diagnosis like dystrophy ,atrophy ,hypertrophy, or polyp cyst, etc etc, then you can go for 624.9 only. 709.9 is not specific for genital sytems ;it is for general skin and subcutaneous a diffuse term for dermatosis and /or clarify with your doctor if ther eis any definitive daignosis as I stated for validating th ebiopsy
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join