Can anybody tell me how to get 58561 and 58558/51 paid when both are done? It does not hit an NCCI edit yet I have gotten denials from the Blues, Health Partners and Preferred One saying 58558 is incidental or part of the more extensive procedure 58561! I appeal with notes showing both procedures are done and describe how they are to pay according to the multiple endoscopy rule. It seems to fall on deaf ears, what can I do?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join