Are you sure that they are complaining about the Dx code and not the CPT code?
Some of my doctors can't do math and give us the wrong preventive medicine codes LOL (wrong age group).
Also, some insurances don't like billers to use the "unspecified" codes as a first listed diagnosis. They want a more specific code. Ask the doc if he can be more specific.
Other than that, you are correct - I don't see an age limit on that code either. Children can have testicular dysfunction too.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join