1.Tunneled catheters (do not have to have ports)- Mediport insertion and Permacaths. Catheter is tunneled under skin
Non tunneled catheters - Quinton type dialysis catheters usually jugular inserted or femoral inserted.
2. Picc lines (Peripherally inserted central lines. Usually entered in the arm (brachial, basiliac, or cephalic vein), centrally inserted, jugular or femoral inserted.
Jim Pawloski, CIRCC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join