Can anyone please help with a lower extremity angiogram. Dr places cath in the aorta 36200 via common femoral artery. Then a suprarenal aortogram was taken with 10 or 20 contrast. Then the dr states lower extremity runoff was taken with 7 for 70 contrast. He didn't document the catheter movement but we know he did. do you think that is enough for an auditor to be able to charge the 75625 and then the 75716 for the lower extremity runoff?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join