Pleural fluid cytospin - 88108
Cell Block - 88305
Immunostains - 88342 X each different stain done. Remember that for "Cocktails" like Breast CK5/ p63/ CK 8/18, is 88342 X 3 IF they spell out all three stains as being done. I have problems with Paths just saying "cocktail" performed....
These are things I've had checked also through the Professional coder side. They use CodeMap and alerts.
Any other Cytology or SurgPath I can help with, please let me know. It's probably some thing I'm hunting, too.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join