We have found that Medicare will deny the drug, then our Medicare person sends in the invoice in a redermination letter. We bill out 11980 and J3490, qty 10 (we use 10 pellets), then in box 19 we write in Testopel 75mg x 10 pellets plus the NDC #. For a box of 10 the ndc is 43773-1001-02.
Unfortunately we have not received payment yet. Other commercial carriers like BCBS have paid. Sorry this is not good news.
Karen Cross, CPC, CPMA, CEMC, CUC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join