What is the physician state it should be. I had looked at the anatomy of the face a long time trying to fiqure out which code would best describe it in the past when there was question similiar to this. And what is he in disagrement due to the CT guidance, how is that effecting his point of view? Again the physician who performed it can state if he felt that this injection would have therupeutic effect on the facial nerve and/or that was the intent or if other peripheral has to be used because it did not.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join