Please help, it's so confused the standard from the Practicum Exercise for CEMC exam:
a. "All other system normal"
--- they count it as Complete ROS (Case 1 & 5)
b. "The remainder of the ROS is unremarkable"
--- they count it as Complete ROS (Case 4 & 14)
c. "No fever or chills. See chart log for remaining"
--- they count it as Extended ROS (Case 15)
d. "Problem:Cough, congestion, fever, sick contacts. ROS and Medical Hx: Reviewed and unchanged"
--- they count it as N/A ROS
2. Physical Exam
If performed 2--7 body area/organ systems, sometimes count as Expannded PF/limited exam, sometiems count as Detailed/extended exam. What's the diffrence?
Thanks for any help.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join