"chondrosis" is not a term we use here in our ortho clinic, but I thought I would give you a few ideas....
There is chondromalacia of the knee 717.7, patella 717.7, or tibial plateau 733.92. There is also chondrocalcinosis (275.49, 712.36) and osteochondroma 213.7. I guess you would need to ask your doc what exactly his / her meaning is.
Maybe some of the other coders out there have heard / used this term....
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join