This add on code and use of modifiers has been a query for me since long. All that I know is the add on codes should not be appended with Modifier 51 ( Mod- 51 exempt).
I understand the Mod 50 also/ some -26 and so on..
"But NO modifier at all concept" is not there; I am not sure of..
Could any one come out with the correct guidance for this in a crystal clear way please?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join