Indication being "RTW exam", I'll code to V68.01as PDX + SDX 724.5
PDX-Fitness for Duty/ Evaluation of worker to assess fitness to return to work
SDX-for pertinent medical problems
I'd NOT code v68.09 -as it is assigned if the primary reason for the encounter is solely to obtain a medical certificate, and the provider does not evaluate or treat any symptoms, conditions, or diseases.
RTW PROTECTION ACT
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join