Ask away. A good resource is Otolaryngology Coding Alert from The Coding Institute (www.coding911.com) and you can sign up for the free Oto list serve on the site (click on join discussion groups)
Another resource is Ingenix Coding Companion for ENT.
I suggest you go to the Otolaryngology / ENT forum on the discussion forum to have further discussions on ENT here on the AAPC forums.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join