You would not use 96372 at all - the 20552 and 20610 are both injections already.
Another questions - for 20552, the documentation you submitted says "tendon or tp" - 20552 is indeed trigger point, but if a tendon, the code is 20551. You should get clarification from the provider as to which was done.
And 20552 (or 20551) bundle with 20610. If done at the same site, they should not both be billed - but if different sites, you could use modifier 59. However, the documentation is not clear on that.
Hope this helps,
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join