It is a rare form of the Endometrial cancer ; affects the post menpausal age group and with presentation of Post menopausal bleeding.
It is a cancer originating necessarily from the ENDOMETRIUM of the uterus- ie, the lining of the uterine cavity of the BODY of the uterus. Then it starts invading myometrium , cervix of the uterus and so on.
So the code description of the 182.0 ( ENDOMETRIUM, Corpus UTERI would be the ideal one
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join