Medicare does not cover preventative visits, the 99387/99397 will not be covered. What Medicare will cover is the G0101 w/ V72.31 for cervical cancer screening, pelvic, and breast exam and the Q0091 w/V76.2 for the pap. Medicare will cover these services every year IF the patient is of childbearing age or high risk, for all other patient it is covered every other year. If you are unsure when the last exam was done, it's always better to get an ABN signed.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join