Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

vascular tree chart

Default vascular tree chart
    Exam Training Packages
    I will be taking the CCC exam here shortly and was wondering if someone has a good anatomical chart with the CPT number for vascular catheterization. I have called AAPC and Ingenix, looked at Borders and the library and can't seem to find anything that is applicable. Thank you!

I found some on line for free-- can not find site now but I could try to email you a scanned copy of mine if you'd like? My email is djdrgos@comcast.net

Default copies
    Can someone forward me a copy. Would be really helpful. L_carlson2008@hotmail.com
    Thank you.

4. Cool Me to
    I can't afford the $95.00 for an anatomical cardiology coding chart so if some one could e-mail me a chart too it would be greatly appreciated.

Or if someone knows the website for the free chart that would be great too.

Thanks ahead of time!!!

aklynnder@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by pdrgos View Post
    I found some on line for free-- can not find site now but I could try to email you a scanned copy of mine if you'd like? My email is djdrgos@comcast.net
    Oh my, this would be perfect for me since I just started coding Cardiology two weeks ago!! Could you try to send them to me as well: brandyleigh23@hotmail.com ..? That would be AWESOME

I would love a copy or the website address, would be very helpful!
    Thanks, Tammy
    kchgtammy@yahoo.com

Smile
    I'd like the website and copies also, please email me at clugge@precisionpractice.com
    Thanks!! Cindy

8. Default
    Would you send me the website, or email me a copy as well? Thanks!!

quinnaliciar@uams.edu

Default copy or website
    I would also like a copy or website too. I would be a great help. Please email to sgree@lexclin.com
    Sharon Greene, CPC

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast