If your physicians are performing these services in their own office setting then you can bill for the entire service (not just the interpretation). The date the service is performed is the date you should bill. Only if the services are performed outside of your office setting would you use the 26 modifier (for the interpretation-professional component only). 92235 is a unilateral code so you should bill for each eye tested. 92250 is a bilateral code and should only be billed once.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join