Let me try! There is no mention of benign or malignant
it seems the lesion is 4.21x 2.1 cms. The lesion excised is 6. 5x 2.5.
The greatest diameter of the lesion is 4.21 cms
The '' " " excised is 6.5 cm- that seems to be inclusive of the two margins which is solely by the decision of the surgeon( he is eligible to do so).
So it is the total(greatest) diameter of the excised lesion of that particular anotomical site and that particular type of lesion - Benign or malignant.
You assign the code accordingly
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join