I am trying to do my first E&M audit - one of my providers saw a new patient to establish and he did an office note which states NEW PATIENT HERE TO ESTABLISH...........
He did a short history.......
He also stated - "Pap not due until July - come in then"
he did speak with her regarding conception plans, LMP, vitals and BMI - this is all documented with an office note.
He also no charged her since he did not do a full exam....my questions is - when she comes back in is she now established or new?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join