When the procedure is performed , the service , the surgical procedure is provided and complete, irrespective of the final result is a negative or positive outcome; it is not a matter.
for eg, a negative laparotomy does not demerit for documenting laparotomy done.
so also for a suspected ectopic, abdomen opened and it was not found there.
Check whether you can support with Vcode 71.x apropriatng the scenario
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join